21 Dec 137. The Wolf’s Power Play: Part 1- Preparing, Planning, and Assessing
Shawn and Joni are back with another Wolf’s Power Play. These brief motivational and inspirational podcasts are designed to help you push through and continue on your path to success. In today’s first part of a two-part series on wrapping up the year and getting ready for the new year, they discuss assessing what you accomplished in 2022 and getting your action plan for 2023 off the ground. In addition, they give guidance and pointers that have assisted them in establishing and achieving fresh new professional and personal goals for a brand-new year. Shawn and Joni utilize the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) in their organizations and personal lives.
Shawn and Joni’s strategy strategy is broken down into six steps to help them reach their goals:
1. Develop your BHAG, Core Values, and Mission statement, as these govern where you’re headed and act as the curbs on the side of the road keeping you on the path north.
2. Establish your 5-year goals for both business and personal.
3. Break those down to 3-year goals
4. Break down to 1-year goals.
5. You can start setting your quarterly goals to hit your one-year goals.
6. Establish rocks and a weekly Score Card to help you hit your quarterly goals.